Roads and sidewalks – other

The Operations Department is responsible for all matters pertaining to sidewalk and road safety in Guelph.  If you have a concern or would like to report a problem with a roadway or sidewalk not listed please select below.

Hanlon Parkway/Highway 6 North

For concerns with road conditions along the Hanlon Parkway/Highway 6 North please call MTO INFO at 416-235-4686 or toll-free at 1-800-268-4686. (TTY: 905-704-2426 or 1-866-471-8929)

Wellington County and outside of the city of Guelph

For concerns with road conditions on roads in Wellington County and outside of the City of Guelph boundaries please contact the Wellington County Roads Division at 519-837-2601 or 1-800-663-0750.

In the city of Guelph

Arterial and collector street map

Requests for service are addressed on a priority basis. To report an issue you will require the following information:

  • the name of the street or road
  • nearest building number
  • the name of the nearest cross-street

Report a road or sidewalk issue