Monetary donations feed a “Tree Fund” that supports additional planting. Donating is fast, easy and secure.
Minimum $10 donation.
- Can be gifted, with an eCard
- Donations larger than $500 would received a certificate, suitable for framing
- Donation can be targeted to a specific park (as listed on the donation page)
- Receive a tax receipt
Make a donation as a gift!
- Birthday or new birth
- Wedding or anniversary
- Thank you
- Employee appreciation
- Favours and hostess gifts
- Any other occasion
Set up automatic monthly donations by credit card.
- Receive a tax receipt for your donation
- Help support our tree planting projects
- Invest in your community
- Easily budget for charitable giving
- Spread your giving throughout the year
- Feel good helping plant trees
Personal information on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, R.S.O. 1980, c. 302 (as amended), and will be used by Parks Operations and Forestry staff to determine the number of applications received, to record the trees/benches that are installed, payment for such services and to be used to contact the applicant when necessary. Questions about this collection should be directed to the Manager of Parks Operations and Forestry, City of Guelph, City Hall, 1 Carden Street, Guelph, ON, N1H 3A1, 519-837-5626.
Donate by mail
Send your donation to: Tree Donation Program, 1 Carden Street, Guelph, Ontario, N1H 3A1
Donate in person
To donate in person, visit Service Guelph at City Hall, 1 Carden Street, Guelph, Ontario, N1H 3A1