2018 Deadline: Friday, April 20 at 4 p.m.
Do you know someone who is making a difference in Guelph? Nominate them for a Mayor’s Award!
Guelph’s Mayor has presented awards every year since 1997 to recognize people who make our city a better place through volunteer service.
- Eligible nominees include anyone whose volunteer service has made a difference in Guelph.
- It’s not mandatory for nominees to live or work in Guelph, but they must make volunteer contributions in Guelph.
- Eligible contributions may include a mix of volunteer and paid efforts.
- The nomination form requires contact information for the nominator and nominee, and a 250-750 word description of the achievement. Additional materials such as news clippings and letters of support are optional.
- The Mayor’s Awards will be presented at the Guelph Awards of Excellence gala, hosted by the Guelph Chamber of Commerce, on Thursday, June 28, 2018.
For more information about the Mayor’s Awards, contact Kate Sullivan, Mayor’s Office, at email@example.com or 519-822-1260 extension 2558.
Submit your nomination
- Online using the form below
- In person to the Service Guelph counter on the main floor of Guelph City Hall
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to: Mayor Cam Guthrie, City of Guelph, 1 Carden Street, Guelph ON N1H 3A1