The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Committee of the Whole – Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting – 1:00 p.m.
- Dolime Quarry – Potential Settlement Pathway Financing Framework (Item has been removed from the Agenda)
- Agreement of Purchase and Sale Negotiations for 200 Beverley Street
Open Meeting – 2 p.m.
- Staff recognition for completion of Masters of Public Administration – Ronald Maeresera, Senior Corporate Analyst of Financial Planning
Consent Agenda – Audit (Internal)
Items for Discussion – Audit (External)
- CS-2018.20 2017 Unconsolidated Financial Statements and Financial Highlights
- CS-2018.21 2017 Consolidated Financial Statements and External Audit Findings Report
Consent Agenda – Corporate Services
- CS-2018.19 2018 First Quarter Operating Variance Report
- CS-2018.03 Investment Standards and Policy Change
Items for Discussion – Corporate Services
Consent Agenda – Public Services
- PS-2018.24 Fixed Gear Brewing Company – Manufacturer’s Limited Liquor Sales Licence Application
- PS-2018.25 Paramedic Services Response Time Performance Plan for 2019
- PS-2018.26 Boulevard Maintenance Service Review
- PS-2018.27 Guelph Transit Special Event Fare Program Update