Deadline Friday, April 19 at 4 p.m.
Do you know someone who is making a difference in Guelph? Nominate them for a Mayor’s Award!
Guelph’s Mayor has presented awards every year since 1997 to recognize people who make our city a better place through volunteer service.
- Eligible nominees include anyone who volunteers in Guelph.
- It’s not mandatory for nominees to live or work in Guelph, but they must make volunteer contributions in Guelph.
- Eligible contributions may include a mix of volunteer and paid efforts.
- The nomination form requires contact information for the nominator and nominee, and a 250-750 word description of the achievement. Additional materials such as news clippings and letters of support are optional.
- The Mayor’s Awards will be presented at the Guelph Awards of Excellence gala, hosted by the Guelph Chamber of Commerce, on Thursday, June 27, 2019.
Submit your nomination
One of my favourite parts of being Mayor is receiving Mayor’s Awards nominations every year. It’s a window into the great work that people are doing every day to make Guelph a better place.
For more information
519-822-1260 extension 2558