One of Guelph’s oldest and well-loved community spaces offers fresh local food, artisanal products and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere year round. Guelph Farmers’ Market continues a tradition of pride and community building supporting the local economy, sustainability and entrepreneurship.
There are so many reasons to engage with your community cornerstone, the Guelph Farmers’ Market:
- Support local farmers and vendors
- Pick up farm fresh fruits and veggies
- Take home artisanal goods and specialty foods
- Shop sustainably and reduce your carbon footprint
- Sample VQA wines and local ciders
- Experience the best that Guelph-Wellington (Canada’s first food smart community) has to offer