Guelph Farmers’ Market is open Saturdays from 7 a.m.-12 p.m. in the back lot off Freshfield Street. Other items are available from the Open Food Network.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
In this section…
Guelph’s original gathering place since 1827
One of Guelph’s oldest and well-loved community spaces offers fresh local food, artisanal products and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere year round. Guelph Farmers’ Market continues a tradition of pride and community building supporting the local economy, sustainability and entrepreneurship.
There are so many reasons to engage with your community cornerstone, the Guelph Farmers’ Market:
- Support local farmers and vendors
- Pick up farm-fresh fruits and veggies
- Take home artisanal goods and specialty foods
- Shop sustainably and reduce your carbon footprint
- Sample VQA wines and local ciders
- Experience the best that Guelph-Wellington (Canada’s first food smart community) has to offer