Located in St. George’s Park in the green space north of the tennis courts, near the corner of Palmer Street and Metcalfe Street.
About the garden
- A sunny space to grow vegetables, flowers or herbs
- Water provided
- Garden area fenced
- Pollinator flower beds
- There are a total of 22 individual plots located at ground level available for rent
- 11 individual plots are 4 x 10 feet (1.2 x 3 metres)
- 11 individual plots are 4 x 8 feet (1.2 x 2.4 metres)
- The Garden Subcommittee of the St. George’s Park Neighbourhood Group and volunteers administer and maintain the garden
Rent a plot or get involved
In the spring, individual plots are available for rent on a first come first served basis. You can rent an individual plot for a reasonable fee for the season. Volunteers are always welcome. Please email [email protected].