64 Brant Avenue, at Brant Avenue Public School.
About the garden
- A sunny space to grow fruit, vegetables, flowers or herbs. It includes a berry patch, herb garden and pollinator beds.
- There are some communal plots where volunteers share the work and then share in the harvest and donate some harvest to charitable causes
- Some individual plots are available to rent for the season
- One raised herb bed is accessible from the sidewalk
- Volunteers from the Brant Avenue Neighbourhood Group, Brant Avenue Public School, the Upper Grand District School Board, Guelph Community Health Centre and the Brant Healthy Living Peer Leaders maintain and administer the garden.
To get involved by renting an individual plot or volunteering with the garden please email: [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected] or call 519-821-6638 extension 2689.