The multi-staged project will take an estimated 10-15 years to design and build, using a combination of federal and provincial funding, development charges, infrastructure taxes and loans.
The City will plan, design and develop the operations campus in a phased approach.
- Field studies and data collection: 2020-2022.
- Preliminary design for campus site plan: 2021-2022.
- Detailed design for campus site plan: 2022-2023.
- Design solid waste collections facility: 2021.
- Design transit facility: 2022-2024.
- Construction of solid waste collections facility: 2022-2025.
- Construction of transit facility: 2025-2026.
- Design of fleet services facility: 2024-2026.
- Design of public works facility: 2025-2027.
- Design of renovated parks facility: 2026-2028.
Council report – October 21, 2019Presentation – October 21, 2019Staff reports May 3, 2021 – Committee of the WholeStage 1: Archaeological Assessment, City Operations Campus, December 10, 2021Cultural Heritage Resource Impact Assessment: 80 and 110 Dunlop Drive, April 2022
Phase 1 Environmental Impact Study Natural Heritage Characterization Report, May 2022
- Q3 project update, October 2022
- Q2 project update, July 2022
- Q1 project update, April 2022
- Q4 project update, December 2021
For more information
Antti Vilkko, General Manager
Facilities and Energy Management
City of Guelph
519-822-1260 extension 2490