Goods Exchange Weekends take place twice a year – once in the spring and once in the fall.
Put your items at the curb
- Clearly label items you wish to give away as “FREE” and place them at the curb after 5 p.m. on Friday.
- Move bikes, toys, and gardening tools away from the curb to prevent misunderstandings.
- Over the weekend, tour your neighbourhood to see what great deals you can find at the curb.
- All leftover items must be removed from the curb by 7 p.m. on Monday.
- Large items left at the curb may be subject to fines or fees under Guelph’s Waste Management Bylaw.
To donate or dispose of leftover items
For more information
Solid Waste Resources