Your paramedic services
When someone calls 911 for a medical emergency, Guelph-Wellington paramedics assess, may treat, and may transport the patient via ambulance to a hospital emergency department. Guelph-Wellington Paramedic Service provides this service in an efficient manner within legislation and Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care standards and is inclusive of call mitigations strategies.
Our commitment to you
Guelph-Wellington Paramedic Service is dedicated to providing compassionate quality ‘patient focused’ medical service with continuous improvement to the Emergency Medical Services System ensuring that the public receives the highest quality of coordinated patient care services.
- Promoting high standards, exemplary customer service, preparedness, continual education, and collaborative efforts with other agencies and strategic community partners
- Developing annual goals, objectives, and targets to advance our performance in terms of both regulated and unregulated impacts.
- Identifying and complying with pertinent requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care acts, legislation, standards and policies; and all industry codes that we must adhere to.
- Requesting the necessary resources to successfully carry out our goals, objectives, and targets.
- Making personnel aware of their safety, health and environmental roles and responsibilities, providing appropriate training, and holding employees accountable for their performance and actions, including recognizing them for outstanding performance.
- Considering safety, health and environmental impacts when making policy, planning, purchasing, and operating decisions.
- Correcting identified deficiencies in a timely manner and taking appropriate steps to prevent their recurrence.
- 5 paramedic superintendents
- 2 paramedic commanders
- 51 full-time primary care paramedics
- 65 part-time primary care paramedics
- 28 full-time advanced care paramedics
- 15 part-time advanced care paramedics
|Arthur||110 Smith Street|
|Drayton||16 Main Street|
|Fergus||285 Queen Street|
|Guelph||160 Clair Road West
355 Elmira Road
65 Delhi Street
|Harriston||122 Robertson Street South|
|Hillsburgh||2 Station Street|
|Mount Forest||202 Industrial Road|
|Rockwood||511 Wellington Road 27|