The City of Guelph is dedicated to making our programs and services accessible and inclusive to all members of our community. If you require assistance with a program selection or have an inquiry about our process to ensure a successful experience, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-822-1260 extension 2606.
One2One Support is offered to individuals diagnosed with physical, cognitive and/or developmental disabilities, providing assistance when participating in programs. Participants must be registered in a City of Guelph recreation program to be eligible for One2One Support.
- Every effort is made to provide support to participants with disabilities either through staff, volunteers and/or the use of adaptive equipment. Support is based on available resources
and is not guaranteed.
- If support is unavailable through the City of Guelph, participants may provide their own support person to assist. Please email email@example.com or call 519-822-1260 extension 2606 if outside support will be attending.
- One2One volunteers do not provide personal care in the changeroom/washroom.
Assessing a participant’s need for support
- Is extra support required at school?
- Is extra help needed at home for basic care?
- Is there a diagnosed physical, cognitive and/or developmental disability that could affect the safety of the participant or other participants?
- Does the participant belong to a support agency?
How do I register?
If you require One2One Support in a City of Guelph recreation program or March Break Camp, please register for One2One Support in addition to your program registration using the information below.
- Register for the recreation program.
Register for One2One Support using the applicable barcode
- 224680 for Spring 2019 Programs
- 224701 for Summer 2019 Programs
- Insert the barcode of the recreation program in the box that will prompt after registering for One2One Support.
- A City of Guelph staff will be in contact with you regarding One2One Support for the session.