Do you have a passion for recreation or a skill you would like to share with others? Join our team and help make a difference!
Applications/resumes are accepted for advertised positions only.
The Corporation of the City of Guelph values a commitment to Integrity, Excellence and Wellness, provides strategic leadership and direction, strives for environmental stewardship, all while providing optimal customer and public service to city residents.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which values diversity in the workplace. We accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation in order to participate in the hiring process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance. Contact us at 519-822-1260 extension 5601.
- Part-time employment opportunities
- Recreation program instructors and assistants
- Summer camp employment (opens December 1)
- Land of aqua fitness instructors
- Learn to Skate Instructors
- Lifeguard / instructor positions
- Part-time customer service assistant
- Skate patrol
- Arena attendants
- Part-time facility cleaners
- Part-time assistant facility operator
- Youth drop-In program assistant
- Food services assistant
- Attendant care worker
- Wading pool attendant
- Summer labourers (opens December 1)