On holidays, this route is operated by On-demand service.
- Route 99 customers must get off the bus at the Clair at Gordon westbound stop to transfer to Route 19.
- Route 19 customers must get off the bus at the Clair at Gosling eastbound stop and cross the road to transfer at the Gosling at Clair northbound stop to Route 99
Route 19 schedule effective May 7, 2023
On-demand flex service on Teal Drive
Route 19 Hanlon Creek offers flexible service in the Teal Drive area. The route operates as a fixed route between Clair Road and Gordon Street, and Hanlon Creek Boulevard and Bett Court.
On regular trips, the route will wait at the Bett Court cul-de-sac for five minutes before returning to Clair and Gordon. Riders can book a flex trip using the app that will allow them to be picked up or dropped off in the Teal Drive area during that five-minute window using the same bus, every 30 minutes. There is no additional cost to take a flex trip; use regular transit fare for the ride.
Flex trips are available during conventional service hours Monday to Saturday 5:45 a.m. to 12:15 a.m. and Sunday 9:15 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
If you’re using flex service to travel outside of the Teal Drive neighbourhood
The app only recognizes flex trips within the Teal Drive area. The app may direct you to board a bus at Hanlon Creek and Bett for a pickup, or to get off the bus at Teal and Bett. If you begin your trip earlier on the route or will end your trip further along the route, you do not need to change buses. Add a note to the special instructions in the app or tell your driver when boarding that you’re using the flex service to travel outside the flex service area.
Cancellations are posted on social media only. Check Twitter or Facebook regularly.
Shelter upgrades coming to Guelph Central Station in June
April 26, 2023-July 8, 2023
- 19 Hanlon Creek to Hanlon Creek
- 19 Hanlon Creek to Clair
Route 19 may operate as a flex route from Hanlon Creek at Bett westbound.
From Clair at Gordon westbound stop:
- West on Clair Road West
- Right on Laird Road
- Left on Quarterman Road
- Left on Cooper Drive
- Continue on Hanlon Creek Boulevard
- End at Hanlon Creek at Bett westbound stop
Flex route from Hanlon Creek at Bett westbound stop:
- Right on Downey Road
- Right on Teal Drive
- Left on Bett Court
- End at Bett at Teal southbound stop
- Route returns to fixed route at this point
From Bett at Teal southbound stop:
- Left on Hanlon Creek Boulevard
- Left on Laird Road
- Continue on Clair Road West
- Right on Gosling Gardens
- Left on Poppy Drive West
- Left on Gordon Street
- Left on Clair Road West
- End at Clair at Gordon westbound stop
Transferring at Clair at Gordon westbound
Route 19 Hanlon Creek will become Route 16 Southgate when arriving at Clair at Gordon westbound.