Hours of operation
- May 18 to June 28: weekends only, 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- June 29 to September 2: daily, 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- September 7 to September 29: weekends only, 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Private bookings outside of regular hours are by appointment only
Tickets and passes
Single admission tickets
Can only be purchased at Riverside Park Concession for $2.05 each plus taxes.
2013 pass: $14.70 plus taxes, per individual
Passes may be purchased at:
- Operations, Transit and Emergency Services, 45 Municipal Street
- ServiceGuelph, 1 Carden Street
- West End Community Centre, 21 Imperial Road South
- Victoria Road Recreation Centre, 151 Victoria Road
- Evergreen Seniors Community Centre, 683 Woolwich Street
- All riders shall obey the safety rules posted
- All riders must refrain from acting in any manner than may cause or contribute to injuring the rider or others
- Each child under the age of five must be individually accompanied by a responsible chaperone (14 years or older) – that chaperone may ride for free when chaperoning
- Children must be able to sit upright and hold on by themselves and are prohibited from riding on the chaperone’s lap
- Anyone riding a carousel horse must have a ticket
- Riders/chaperones must remain within the yellow lines while the carousel is in motion
- Riders must remain seated while the ride is in motion and until the ride comes to a complete stop before exiting
- Patrons displaying improper behaviour will be asked to leave at the discretion of the ride attendant
- Pets are prohibited on all rides
- Smoking is prohibited on all rides
- Food and beverages are not permitted on the rides
- Inclement weather may cause ride closure
- The rides do not operate in the event of lightning
- If you choose to ride, you accept all risk