Hours of operation
Carousel and miniature train
May 21 to June 26, 2016: weekends only, 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
June 27 to September 5, 2016: daily from 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
September 10 to October 10, 2016: weekends only 10:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
June 27 to September 5, 2016: weekends only, 11 a.m.-5:30 p.m., weather permitting.
Users must be a minimum of 4 feet tall to use paddle boats
Tickets and passes
Single admission tickets
Can only be purchased at Riverside Park Concession for $2.54 each (includes taxes)
2016 season’s pass: $20 plus HST per individual
Passes may be purchased at:
- ServiceGuelph or Tourism Services counter
1 Carden Street
- West End Community Centre
21 Imperial Road South
- Victoria Road Recreation Centre
151 Victoria Road
- Evergreen Seniors Community Centre
683 Woolwich Street
- All riders shall obey the safety rules posted
- All riders must refrain from acting in any manner than may cause or contribute to injuring the rider or others
- Each child under the age of five must be individually accompanied by a responsible chaperone (14 years or older) – that chaperone may ride for free when chaperoning
- Children must be able to sit upright and hold on by themselves and are prohibited from riding on the chaperone’s lap
- Anyone riding a carousel horse must have a ticket
- Riders/chaperones must remain within the yellow lines while the carousel is in motion
- Riders must remain seated while the ride is in motion and until the ride comes to a complete stop before exiting
- Patrons displaying improper behaviour will be asked to leave at the discretion of the ride attendant
- Pets are prohibited on all rides
- Smoking is prohibited on all rides
- Food and beverages are not permitted on the rides
- Inclement weather may cause ride closure
- The rides do not operate in the event of lightning
- If you choose to ride, you accept all risk
For private bookings outside of regular operating hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org.