Route 50U Scottsdale replaces routes 50U Stone, 51U Janefield and 57U Ironwood
We’re making some route and schedule adjustments as well as reinstating our university express routes, starting September 6, 2021.
- Route 3 Westmount travels into St. Joseph’s Health Centre on outbound trips only
- Route 99 Mainline resumes 10-minute all-day weekday (Monday to Friday) service
University express routes
- Route 50U Scottsdale is a new route that replaces 50U Stone, 51U Janefield and 57U Ironwood. It operates Monday to Friday, every 15 minutes. First trip departs the University Centre at 7 a.m. and last trip departs at 8:45 p.m.
- Route 52U Kortright, 56U Colonial, 58U Edinburgh, and 59U Gordon resume service Monday to Friday
- Route 58U Edinburgh continues as Route 52U at the University Centre during peak periods and vice versa
- Routes 56U Colonial and 58U Edinburgh operate Monday to Friday. First trip starts at about 7:15 a.m., with last trip departing the University Centre at 9 p.m.
- Routes 50U Stone, 51U Janefield and 57U Ironwood are no longer in service
Visit guelphtransit.ca for route schedules, maps, and trip planning.
For more information
Acting supervisor, Planning and Scheduling
519-822-1260 extension 3662