Mini soccer field

Waverly Drive Park

Lyon Park

Third park to be acquired in the City. In 1908 the park was donated by John Walter Lyon. The donation of the park was under the condition that the City would spend $250/year for 10 years to develop the park and Mr. Lyon would match the funding. Early amenities in the park included a canoe landing in the Eramosa River, a bathing house and a bandstand.

Guelph Curling Club

Deerpath Drive Park

Bishop Macdonell Catholic High School