Silvercreek Park also includes a designated turtle nesting area.
Third park to be acquired in the City. In 1908 the park was donated by John Walter Lyon. The donation of the park was under the condition that the City would spend $250/year for 10 years to develop the park and Mr. Lyon would match the funding. Early amenities in the park included a canoe landing in the Eramosa River, a bathing house and a bandstand.
Goldie Park Community Garden
Located at Goldie Park at the junction of Goldie Avenue and Memorial Crescent, this is a volunteer run community and learning garden.
Tennis courts at Exhibition Park and Dovercliffe Park are temporarily closed.