Important to note:
- The Market office hours are Thursdays and Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. City of Guelph Market staff will reply to any inquiries and requests during these times.
- When all spaces are full and the waiting list is in effect information will be posted on this page and on the Farmers’ Market Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- The City requires all licensees who rent space in City-owned facilities to carry minimum general liability coverage of two million ($2,000,000) dollars to protect the Licensee and the City. The insurance policy shall be in the name of Licensee and shall name the City as an additional insured.
- The Market follows the guidelines set out by Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health department for farmers’ markets. If you are selling any type of food, you are required to fill out the Wellington-Dufferin Public Health application form.
How to apply
Applications are closed for 2019. Please contact the Market Office about applying for the 2020 season.
If you have any questions, contact City of Guelph Farmers’ Market staff directly:
- In person: Guelph Farmers’ Market, 2 Gordon Street, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: 519-822-1260 extension 2244
- Email: email@example.com