The City of Guelph welcomes committed vendors who offer unique and quality products to apply to our historic community market.
- The Market office hours are Thursdays and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Market Clerks will reply to any inquiries and requests during these times.
- The City requires all licensees who rent space in City-owned facilities to carry minimum general liability coverage of two million ($2,000,000) dollars to protect the Licensee and the City.
- The Market follows the guidelines set out by Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health department for farmers’ markets. Visit Wellington-Dufferin Public Health Farmers’ Market for more information
- The Market operates according to the policies set out in the Vendor Handbook.
How to apply
Please read and follow instructions as outlined in the Vendor Application Guide.
If you have questions, contact the Market Clerks at the Guelph Farmers’ Market:
- In person: 2 Gordon Street, Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: 519-822-1260 extension 2445
- Email: [email protected]