Accessibility Parking Permit
The City of Guelph Parking Division along with the Guelph Barrier Free Committees are pleased to offer free parking passes for persons with a disability.
Terms are as follows
- Applicants must either have a permanent or temporary disability, be on limited income and be a resident of Guelph
- Pass is valid for use only at municipal downtown off-street parking facilities and on-street meters (include those on-street meters in front of the hospital)
- An application must be completed
- Applications must include supporting financial documents to verify income
- Applicants must have a Ministry of Transportation issued Accessible parking permit
- Passes are valid for one year
- Applicants must re-apply annually
For more information contact Parking at 519-822-1260 extension 2888.
If you are unable to access the online form, please email us at email@example.com and we will send you the electronic copy in another format.