The City is using wayfinding signs designed to improve the visitor experience downtown by installing temporary signs and directories to assist people in finding their destination or other points of interest. The descriptions below are intended to be accessible for a person with a disability who uses a screen reader, however the information is available to all.
Details about accessibility of locations
Details about the accessibility of locations within downtown are available on accessnow.me.
Points of interest from this sign
- Sleeman Centre, 50 Woolwich Street – 8 minutes ahead
- River Run Centre, 35 Woolwich Street – 8 minutes ahead
- Guelph Central Station, 79 Carden Street – 2 minutes ahead
- Guelph Farmers’ Market, 2 Gordon Street – 2 minutes right
- Guelph Civic Museum and John McCrae Statue, 52 Norfolk Street – 5 minutes left
- St. George’s Square – 4 minutes ahead
- Guelph Public Library, 100 Norfolk Street – 6 minutes left
- Public washrooms inside Guelph City Hall or Pavilion – 1 minute right
For business listings please visit downtownguelph.com.
Take a photo of yourself downtown and share it
Tag it #guelphie (a Guelph selfie).