The City is using wayfinding signs designed to improve the visitor experience downtown by installing temporary signs and directories to assist people in finding their destination or other points of interest. The descriptions below are intended to be accessible for a person with a disability who uses a screen reader, however the information is available to all.
Details about accessibility of locations
Details about the accessibility of locations within downtown are available on accessnow.me.
Points of interest from this sign
- Guelph City Hall and Market Square, 1 Carden Street – 5 minutes right
- Sleeman Centre, 50 Woolwich Street – 4 minutes ahead
- River Run Centre, 35 Woolwich Street – 4 minutes ahead
- Guelph Central Station, 79 Carden Street – 3 minutes right
- Guelph Farmers’ Market, 2 Gordon Street – 7 minutes right
- Guelph Civic Museum and John McCrae Statue – 7 minutes back
- McCrae House, 108 Water Street – 18 minutes right
- Guelph Public Library, 100 Norfolk Street – 3 minutes back
- Public washrooms inside Guelph Civic Museum – 1 minute ahead
For business listings please visit downtownguelph.com.
Take a photo of yourself downtown and share it
Tag it #guelphie (a Guelph selfie).