Report a sports field maintenance problem
- Use the Report a problem map
- Use the online form, or
- Call 519-822-1260 extension 5626
We will respond within two business days.
To report sports field maintenance problem you will need:
- name of the park
- name of the street at the nearest access point
- location in the park
- type of maintenance required
Minimum grass cutting standards for sports fields
- irrigated sports fields: 5 business days, from the first Tuesday after the Victoria Day Weekend to September 30
- non-irrigated sports fields: 10 business days, from May 1 to September 30
Guelph’s sports fields
Guelph has a total of 95 parks. Of these, 34 parks have baseball diamonds, 20 parks have basketball courts, 77 parks have soccer fields, 12 parks have tennis courts and six (6) parks have volleyball courts.