The City of Guelph may promote events on its website and/or social media sites if the City is involved as a host, participant or partner. Otherwise, the City does not permit members of the public to promote events on guelph.ca and/or social media sites.
There are many other sites where you can promote your event:
This list is provided as a courtesy and is not an endorsement of the companies mentioned.
- This event has passed.
Water Supply Master Plan open house
February 13 at 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
One event on February 13, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Help guide the City’s Water Supply Master Plan
The City is updating the 2014 Water Supply Master Plan (WSMP), the City’s long-term plan for ensuring we sustain our drinking water sources and services as our community grows.
The WSMP update includes reviewing our current drinking water sources and identifying options for more sources from now until 2041.
Join us to learn about and share your thoughts on:
- the objectives and overview of the WSMP update;
- the City’s current drinking water supply;
- proposed alternatives for meeting our drinking water supply needs;
- proposed criteria and methodology for evaluating new drinking water sources and;
- next steps as we update the WSMP.