The City of Guelph may promote events on its website and/or social media sites if the City is involved as a host, participant or partner. Otherwise, the City does not permit members of the public to promote events on guelph.ca and/or social media sites.
There are many other sites where you can promote your event:
This list is provided as a courtesy and is not an endoresement of the companies mentioned.
Water Services open house
May 26 at 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Join us for the Water Service open house. The family-friendly event is open to the public and includes:
- Tours of the water facilities to learn how water gets from the ground to your home
- Fun games and activities
- The Water Wagon! Bring your reusable water bottle and fill up on great tasting Guelph tap water
- Opportunities to learn about Guelph’s water conservation programs, including rebates
- Meeting the people who help provide your water and get your water questions answered
- Rain barrel sale. You must pre-order your rain barrel ahead of time. Rain barrels are $45 each (cash only; rain barrels only available to Guelph residents, ID will be requested)
- Plant sale (cash only). Come early for the best selection of annual, perennial and woody plants!
- Learn how to make a low-maintenance plant container at a hands-on workshop (two workshops 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.)
- Snack on delicious popcorn