The City of Guelph may promote events on its website and/or social media sites if the City is involved as a host, participant or partner. Otherwise, the City does not permit members of the public to promote events on guelph.ca and/or social media sites.
There are many other sites where you can promote your event:
This list is provided as a courtesy and is not an endorsement of the companies mentioned.
- This event has passed.
The future of transportation in Guelph
June 5 at 6:30 pm to 8:30 pmFree
Join us for a panel discussion exploring how disruptive technologies, urban development and climate change are shaping how we’ll move tomorrow. Share your thoughts on the future of transportation in Guelph.
Moderated by: Jesse Hirsh, Futurist and Digital Strategist
- Andrew Miller, Associate Director of Mobility, Sidewalk Labs
- Jeff Casello, Professor, Transportation Planning, University of Waterloo
- Nancy Smith-Lea, Director, The Centre for Active Transportation
- Jamie Stuckless, Executive Director, Share the Road
- Dewan Karim, Integrated Mobility Specialist, Dillon Consulting
Moving Guelph Forward: Help us develop a shared vision for the future of transportation in Guelph.
Parking is complimentary with an eventbrite ticket.
You could also take a free ride on Guelph Transit and leave the car at home. Guelph Transit will be free on June 5 to support Clean Air Day. We’d still like you to grab a ticket so we know you are coming.
Guelph Transit routes 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 15, 17, 18, 41 and 99 will get you close to the Delta.