Bring your family and friends to join the Rotary Club of Guelph in celebrating Earth Day and year seven of planting of the Rotary Forest – 40 hectares of forest to be established at the Guelph Lake Conservation Area.
- Learn how to plant a tree and help us plant 4,000 of them! Wear your boots. We supply shovels
- Hop on the Biobus, UofG’s rolling DNA laboratory
- Meet some amazing animals
- Celebrate the inaugural plantings in the eastern section of the Rotary Forest
- Free parking at Lakeside Church, 7654 Conservation Road, Guelph, with shuttle service.
- Refreshments and food available for purchase
- Drinking water available, please bring your own container
The bus will leave Guelph Central Station, platform 11, every 40 minutes, from 9 a.m. until 1:40 p.m. You can also catch the shuttle bus at St. George’s Square (PharmaSave) and at the corner of Woodlawn Road East and Victoria Road North.
Last Updated: April 22, 2014. Broken links or incorrect information? Let us know!