The City of Guelph may promote events on its website and/or social media sites if the City is involved as a host, participant or partner. Otherwise, the City does not permit members of the public to promote events on guelph.ca and/or social media sites.
There are many other sites where you can promote your event:
This list is provided as a courtesy and is not an endorsement of the companies mentioned.
Market Parkade Grand Opening Event
October 26 at 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
The City of Guelph and the downtown business community are celebrating the grand opening of the new Market Parkade, the reopening of Wilson Street, the Norfolk Street pedestrian bridge and the new public art! The event will kick off with an official ribbon cutting ceremony at 10:15 a.m. in front of City Hall followed by family-friendly activities and entertainment in Market Square.
- Ribbon cutting ceremony will begin at 10:15 a.m.
- Secure bicycle storage facility opening
- Complimentary samples of local food creations
- Family-friendly activities including a bouncy castle, face painting, gaming trailer, balloon twisting and more
- Guelph Farmers’ Market
- Self-guided tours of the new Public Art pieces
- Special performances by local musicians and the Guelph Youth Dance Training Program
- Appearances by favourite local mascots
- Free parking (for cars and bikes) in the new Market Parkade all day!