The City of Guelph may promote events on its website and/or social media sites if the City is involved as a host, participant or partner. Otherwise, the City does not permit members of the public to promote events on guelph.ca and/or social media sites.
There are many other sites where you can promote your event:
This list is provided as a courtesy and is not an endorsement of the companies mentioned.
Goods Exchange Weekend: September 2-5
September 2 at 5:00 pm to September 5 at 7:00 pm
A community re-use event
Friday September 2 at 5 p.m. to Monday September 5 at 7 p.m.
Put your items at the curb
- Clearly label items you wish to give away as “FREE” and place them at the curb after 5 p.m. on Friday.
- Move bikes, toys, and gardening tools away from the curb to prevent misunderstandings.
- Over the weekend, tour your neighbourhood to see what great deals you can find at the curb.
- All leftover items must be removed from the curb by 7 p.m. on Monday.
- Large items left at the curb may be subject to fines or fees under Guelph’s Waste Management Bylaw.