The City of Guelph may promote events on its website and/or social media sites if the City is involved as a host, participant or partner. Otherwise, the City does not permit members of the public to promote events on guelph.ca and/or social media sites.
There are many other sites where you can promote your event:
This list is provided as a courtesy and is not an endoresement of the companies mentioned.
- This event has passed.
Culture Hub and Makers Market
September 29 at 9:00 am to 12:00 pmFree
Join us in Market Square as we celebrate Culture Days and the talented crafters, makers and artisans of Guelph! Visit and try your hand at some crafty activities of your own!
- Interactive weaving installation with Alisa McRonald
- DIY instruments and drum circle with Earth Tones Studio
- clay-based pinch pot critter making with Guelph Potters Guil
- collective mosaic work with Lelkessen – with soul
- Japanese paper marbling with rock.paper.scissors
- Live broadcast from CFRU 93.3 FM
- Landscapes of Guelph & Ontario postcard painting with Art Studio Guelph
- Good luck charm crafting with Snowdrop and Company
- free henna designs with Megan Firth of We Learn Multi-Sensory Play
- iron-on patch decorating with Steph Sew Sublime
- Children’s Art Factory Maker Table
- Chris Kingdon – Necklaces, bookmarks, keychains, cards, magnets and prints created from original wildlife photography
- Designs by Erika – Handmade jewellery and accessories
- Guelph Potters Guild – Functional, hand-crafted pottery
- Lelkessen – with soul – Stained glass, mosaics and woven wall-hanging
- rock.paper.scissors – Unique hand-bound books and handmade paper
- We Learn Multi-Sensory Play – Sensory toys and products
- Art Studio Guelph – Handmade jewellery, bags, postcards and paintings
- The Explorer’s Emporium – Steampunk inspired art and accessories for people and places
- Women Of Deception Creative Collective:
- Hidden Folk Arts – Hand painted glassware
- Sparrowtail Jewelry by Alison – Wire jewellery
- Steph Sew Sublime – Handmade iron-on patches