The City of Guelph may promote events on its website and/or social media sites if the City is involved as a host, participant or partner. Otherwise, the City does not permit members of the public to promote events on guelph.ca and/or social media sites.
There are many other sites where you can promote your event:
This list is provided as a courtesy and is not an endorsement of the companies mentioned.
- This event has passed.
City Council orientation: site tours
During the final phase of Guelph’s City Council orientation program, small groups of City Council members will attend tours that highlight more than 25 City locations and projects to:
- increase awareness of City facilities and operations
- learn more about the City’s collaborative environmental leadership, innovation, and continuous improvement accomplishments
- better understand existing and future challenges
- recognize the great work of knowledgeable City staff
On June 7 members of City Council will visit:
- Hanlon Creek Business Park
- Clair Maltby
- South End Community Centre
- Wastewater Treatment Plant