Mayor Guthrie has convened a task force of community leaders and agencies to take action on the issue of homelessness in Guelph and the related issues of addiction, mental health concerns, and community safety. The task force will amplify the work that is already being done by the Guelph-Wellington Task Force for Poverty Elimination, the Wellington Guelph Drug Strategy, and community agencies and service providers.
Meeting #1: Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- What we know about the Need for Crisis Stabilization in Guelph
- Safer Substance Use in Guelph handout
- Supported Recovery Room – Final Evaluation Report
- Addiction Court Support: Evaluation Report
- 2018 Guelph Wellington Point in Time Count
About the task force