Change of ownership or mailing address

If the property has changed ownership, send the tax bill to the new owner or return it to the Tax Office, indicating to whom the transfer of title has been made. To prevent misdirected tax bills, please advise the Tax Office in writing of mailing address changes. Failure to receive a tax bill could still result in penalty and interest charges of 1.25% per month applied to unpaid accounts.

Please address changes to the City of Guelph, Tax Office, 1 Carden Street, Guelph, ON N1H 3A1 or by fax to 519-837-5647. You can also contact us by e-mail at [email protected]. Please quote the property address and roll number on all correspondence.