The budget delegation night at Council is your opportunity to share your view and provide information on the budget, budget process or the projects related to the budget.
You can either share your thoughts in person at each of the budget delegation evenings, or you can submit your view in writing.
2020 budget delegation nights
Capital budget and forecast
- October 23, 2019 – Public delegations
- Delegation registration deadline October 18, 10 a.m.
Non-tax supported operating budget
- October 30, 2019 – Public delegations
- Delegation registration deadline October 25, 10 a.m.
Tax supported operating budget
- November 27, 2019 – Public delegations
- Delegation registration deadline November 22, 10 a.m.
Local boards and shared services budget
- November 27 – Public delegations
- Delegate registration deadline November 22, 10 a.m.
Delegate registrations and written submission must be received by the Clerk’s Office by the deadline date.
You can also contact the Clerk’s Office to request to appear as a delegation or submit written comments:
- Phone the City Clerk’s department at 519-837-5603 or TTY 519-826-9771
- Email a completed delegation form to [email protected] with any supplementary information (i.e. presentation slides, etc.). Documents sent via email must be less than 20MB in size.
Submit a written request to the City Clerk:
- By email at [email protected]
- In person to the ServiceGuelph Counter at City Hall, 1 Carden Street, Guelph
- By regular mail or courier to Guelph City Clerk, 1 Carden Street, Guelph ON N1H 3A1