The budget delegation night at Council is your opportunity to share your view and provide information on the budget, budget process or the projects related to the budget.
You can either share your thoughts in person at each of the budget delegation evenings, or you can submit your view in writing.
2019 budget delegation nights
Non-tax supported operating budget
- January 10, 2019 – Public delegations and staff presentation
- Delegation registration deadline January 4, 10 a.m.
Capital budget and forecast
- January 16, 2019 – Public delegations and staff presentation
- Delegation registration deadline January 11, 10 a.m.
Tax supported operating budget
- February 20, 2019 – Public delegations
- Delegation registration deadline February 15, 10 a.m.
Local boards and shared services budget
- February 20, 2019 – Public delegation
- Delegate registration deadline February 15, 10 a.m.
Delegate registrations and written submission must be received by the Clerk’s Office by the deadline date.
The following methods may also be used to notify the Clerk’s Office to request to appear as a delegation or submit written comments:
- Phone the City Clerk’s department at 519-837-5603 or TTY 519-826-9771
- Email a completed delegation form to firstname.lastname@example.org with any supplementary information (i.e. presentation slides, etc.). Documents sent via email must be less than 20MB in size.
Submit a written request to the City Clerk:
- By email at email@example.com
- In person to the ServiceGuelph Counter at City Hall, 1 Carden Street, Guelph
- By regular mail or courier to Guelph City Clerk, 1 Carden Street, Guelph ON N1H 3A1