Q1, 2020 – Q2, 2023 (90%)
- Public Open House #2 occurred on November 29th, 2022
- Draft Innovation Strategy
- Final Capital Implementation Plan
- Draft Project File
- Coordination with Development Charges Background Study
New opportunities or challenges
- The Ministry of Environment, Conservation and Parks Consolidated Linear Infrastructure Environmental Compliance Approval (ECA) – a revised process for how improvements to the City’s existing wastewater network will be logged with the Ministry has been passed and is in effect. The design criteria presented in the W/WW MP align with Guelph’s approved ECA.
- Bill 23, More Homes Built Faster Act, has requirements for growth that may have implications on the work completed to date. Implications will be discussed in the report to Council.
- Council Q2, 2023
- Final Project File
- File Environmental Assessment