We want you to have a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. Please follow the COVID-19 guidelines from Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health:
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Limit socializing and move along quickly.
- Stay two metres (6.5 feet) from vendors and other shoppers.
- Clean your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Wear your masks or face covering.
- One shopper per household only. No pets or bikes allowed.
Plan your visit
In addition to the 30 vendors selling locally-grown produce outside the market building, up to 35 more vendors offer cheese, meat, bread and prepared foods inside the market building.
You can pre-order items from select vendors at pick them up at the market. Use the market map to plan your visit and for a list of current participating vendors.
Public washrooms remain closed.
The market has a limited capacity. Be prepared to line up to enter and move quickly to get what you need.
When shopping, move up to the ordering table or screen and browse from a distance, then place your order or pick up your pre-ordered items.
Debt and credit purchases are encouraged, some vendors will be accepting cash. There is no ATM onsite.
For more help planning your market visit, please contact [email protected] or 519-822-1260 extension 2445.