The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
City Council – Monday, November 25, 2019
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Open Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
Committee of the Whole Consent Agenda
- CAO-2019-18 Internal Audit Work Plan – 2020-2022
- PS-2019-23 Allocation of New Buses
- PS-2019-24 Harm Reduction Housing Update
- CS-2019-19 Transparency and Removal of Barriers Related to Non-Council-appointed Working Groups
- CS-2019-78 Guelph General Hospital Capital Funding Request
Council Consent Agenda
- CS-2019-94 November 2019 Public Appointments to Advisory Committees, Local Boards, Agencies, Commissions and Associations
Items for Discussion
- Motion of Support for the Municipal Intervention Application in the Supreme Court of Canada Case Opposing the Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act (Carbon Tax).