The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
City Council – Monday, October 28, 2019
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Open Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
Committee of the Whole Consent Report:
- OMC-2019-02 Funding to Support Large Urban Mayors’ Caucus of Ontario (LUMCO)
- IDE-2019-104 Natural Heritage Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
- IDE-2019-104 Natural Heritage Advisory Committee Terms of Reference – Council Memo
- IDE-2019-111 Servicing Policy for Properties Located Outside of Guelph Municipal Boundary
- IDE-2019-106 Sign By-law Variances – 65 Gordon Street
- IDE-2019-107 Sign By-law Variances – 243 Woodlawn Road West
- IDE-2019-108 Sign By-law Variances – 395 Southgate Drive
- IDE-2019-109 Sign By-law Variances – 32 Clair Road East
- IDE-2019-91 Planning Our Future: Growth Plan Conformity Project Initiation
- IDE-2019-92 Comprehensive Zoning By-law Review Discussion Paper and Guelph Parking Standards Review Discussion Paper