The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Monday, September 9, 2019 – 6:30 p.m
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Council Consent Agenda:
- IDE-2019-90 Decision Report 51-53 College Avenue West Zoning By-law Amendment File: OZS19-003 Ward 5
- IDE-2019-93 Redevelopment Incentive Reserve Grant Application for 120 Huron Street
- IDE-2019-97 Brownfield Redevelopment Financial Incentives – 71 Wyndham Street South
Public Meeting to Hear Applications Under Section 17, 34 and 51 of The Planning Act:
- IDE-2019-86 Statutory Public Meeting Report 167 Alice Street Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment File: OZS19-006 Ward 1
- IDE-2019-94 Statutory Public Meeting: City Initiated Official Plan Amendment for the Commercial Policy Review
For more information:
Refer to guelph.ca/agendas for the consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.