The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Monday, June 22, 2019 – 4:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting Items
- Dolime Update
- Baker District Redevelopment – Proposed Development Management Agreement and Proposed Development Site
- Strategy to Address Provincial Legislative Changes
Open Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
- Medal Presentation to Chloe Massey – Canada Games, held in February 2019 in Red Deer, Alberta, Bronze Medal in Two Categories: Team Free and Team Technical Artistic Swimming, 10 person team, 16-18 year olds
Committee of the Whole Consent Report
- CS-2019-61 2018-2022 Council Composition and Employment Status Review
- CS-2019-68 2020 Council and Committee Meeting Schedule
- IDE-2019-68 Sign By-law Variance – 100 Gordon Street
- IDE-2019-69 Sign By-law Variance – 43 Arthur Street South
- IDE-2019-16 On-Street Parking Policy Review
- IDE-2019-70 Private Well and Septic System Decommissioning Grant
- CS-2019-69 Vacant and Excess Land Subclass Review
- CS-2019-21 2019 First Tri-annual Capital Variance Report
Council Consent Agenda
- IDE-2019-80 Service Agreement with Our Energy Guelph
- CS-2019-76 Strategy to Address Provincial Legislative Changes
Items for Discussion
Refer to guelph.ca/agendas for the consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.