Monday, June 22, 2019 – 4:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting Items
- Dolime Update
- Baker District Redevelopment – Proposed Development Management Agreement and Proposed Development Site
- Strategy to Address Provincial Legislative Changes
Open Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
- Medal Presentation to Chloe Massey – Canada Games, held in February 2019 in Red Deer, Alberta, Bronze Medal in Two Categories: Team Free and Team Technical Artistic Swimming, 10 person team, 16-18 year olds
Committee of the Whole Consent Report
- CS-2019-61 2018-2022 Council Composition and Employment Status Review
- CS-2019-68 2020 Council and Committee Meeting Schedule
- IDE-2019-68 Sign By-law Variance – 100 Gordon Street
- IDE-2019-69 Sign By-law Variance – 43 Arthur Street South
- IDE-2019-16 On-Street Parking Policy Review
- IDE-2019-70 Private Well and Septic System Decommissioning Grant
- CS-2019-69 Vacant and Excess Land Subclass Review
- CS-2019-21 2019 First Tri-annual Capital Variance Report
Council Consent Agenda
- IDE-2019-80 Service Agreement with Our Energy Guelph
- CS-2019-76 Strategy to Address Provincial Legislative Changes
Items for Discussion
Refer to guelph.ca/agendas for the consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.