The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Monday, June 24, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting Items
- CS-2019-65 June 2019 Public Appointments to the Community Wellbeing Grant Allocation Panel
- June 2019 Public Appointment to The Elliott Community Board of Trustees
Open Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
- Smart Cities Challenge Award
- Smart Cities Update
- Impact of Provincial Legislative Changes to the City of Guelph
Committee of the Whole Consent Report
- CAO-2019-09 Internal Audit Work Plan Update – 2019
- CAO-2019-10 Status of Outstanding Management Action Plans – Q1 2019
- CAO-2019-11 Project Management Process Audit Report
- CS-2019-19 2018 Unconsolidated Financial Statements
- CS-2019-20 2018 Consolidated Financial Statements and External Audit Findings Report
- CS-2019-31 2019 Debenture Issue
- CS-2019-18 First Quarter 2019 Operating Variance Report
- PS-2019-09 Paramedic Services Response Time Performance Plan for 2020
- PS-2019-10 Business Licence Fees 2019
- PS-2019-07 Agreements with Guelph Community Sports and Soccer Incorporated
Items for Discussion
- PS-2019-08 Leash Free Program Policy (Council Memo)
- CS-2019-66 June 2019 Public Appointments to the Community Wellbeing Grant Allocation Panel
- June 2019 Public Appointment to The Elliot Community Board of Trustees
Refer to guelph.ca/agendas for the consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.