The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Committee of the Whole – Monday, May 6, 2019
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting – 1:30 p.m.
Clair-Maltby Secondary Plan – Staff Meeting Update
Open Meeting – 2 p.m.
- Silver Level Recognition for the Wastewater Treatment Plant for 2017 Performance
Jared Karr, Supervisor, Wastewater Services
Tim Robertson, Divisional Manager, Wastewater Services
Consent Agenda – Infrastructure, Development and Enterprise
- IDE-2019-21 Sign By-law Variances – 950 Paisley Road
- IDE-2019-48 Sign By-law Variances – 630 Scottsdale Drive
- IDE-2019-45 New Outdoor Swimming Pool and Hot Tub By-law
- IDE-2019-43 2018 Building Permit Revenue and Expenditures, Building Services OBC Stabilization Reserve Fund and Annual Setting of Building Permit Fees
- IDE-2019-52 Solid Waste Management Master Plan Advisory Committee
Items for Discussion – Infrastructure, Development and Enterprise
- IDE-2019-47 Community Energy Initiative Update: Pathway to Net Zero Carbon
- IDE-2019-44 Corporate 100% Renewable Energy Target by 2050
Consent Agenda – Corporate Services
- CS-2019-11 2018 Year-end Operating Variance Report and Surplus Allocation
- CS-2019-12 2019 Year-end Capital Variance Report
- CS-2019-13 2018 General Reserve and Reserve Fund Report
- CS-2019-56 Dividend Allocation Policy