You are invited to join members of the community, interested stakeholders and members of the Environmental Advisory Committee, River Systems Advisory Committee, Clair-Maltby Community Working Group and Clair-Maltby Technical Advisory Group at an information session to learn more about technical work that has been undertaken to date as part of the Clair-Maltby Secondary Plan.
March 28, 2019, 7-9 p.m.
Council Chambers, City Hall
1 Carden Street, Guelph
- Dave Belanger, the City’s Water Supply Program Manager, will describe how the Grand River Source Water Protection Plan and the City’s Water Supply Master Plan inform the Secondary Plan process
- Guelph’s MPP, Mike Schreiner, will discuss how proposed Bill 71- An Act to Conserve the Paris Galt Moraine works with the Secondary Plan to protect the Paris Galt Moraine
- The Secondary Plan Project Team will present the Comprehensive Environmental Impact Study (CEIS) Phase 3 Impact Assessment
You will have the opportunity to ask questions for clarification following each speaker.
The Phase 3 Impact Assessment is a technical document that assesses the potential impacts of the planned future development to the local and neighbouring environmental systems and features. The report also establishes preliminary management requirements. The findings of the assessment will inform refinements to the land use concept and establish recommended management strategies.
The CEIS Year 3 Monitoring Report will be available on March 12, 2019, at guelph.ca/clair-maltby.
Master Environmental Servicing Plan update
The following technical reports are now posted on the project webpage.
- Wastewater Servicing – Existing Conditions Design Criteria and Level of Service Objectives Report
- Wastewater Servicing – Alternative Servicing Strategies Development Report
- Water Servicing – Existing Conditions Design Criteria and Level of Service Objectives Report
- Water Servicing – Alternative Servicing Strategies Development Report
- Transportation Master Plan Study
For more information
Senior Policy Planner, Planning and Building Services
519-822-1260 extension 2327
Supervisor, Infrastructure Engineering, Engineering and Transportation Services
519-822-1260 extension 2282