Leger is conducting a survey about what matters most to Guelph residents on behalf of the City of Guelph. The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete.
We’re looking for your input into Guelph’s Community Plan, a shared plan that will provide a road map for the future of our community.
Community feedback will shape Guelph’s Community Plan, which will be presented to Council this spring. The Plan will guide the future work of local government and inform the work of stakeholders and community organizations.
Don’t miss this opportunity to help determine the future of your community.
Be heard. We’re listening #MakeYourMark
Community Plan resources
- Online engagement opportunities at guelph.ca/community-plan
- Community Engagement Analysis: Interim Findings
- Community Plan website is guelph.ca/communityplan
- Community Plan video
- Guelph as a Village of 100—a fun way of looking at our community through numbers
- Try our Do-It-Yourself Community Plan Guide
Survey closes January 25, 2019.
For more information
Manager, Corporate & Community Strategic Initiatives
City of Guelph
519-822-1260 extension 2120