Monday, January 28, 2019 – 5:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
- CS-2019-34 2019-2022 Public Appointments to the Downtown Guelph Business Association Board of Management
- CS-2019-35 Downtown Zoning By-law LPAT Appeal – Update
Open Meeting – 6:30 p.m.
Confirmation of Minutes for the closed Council as Striking Committee meeting held December 10, 2018, the Closed Council meetings of December 10 and 17, 2018 and January 10, 2019 and the closed Committee of the Whole meeting held January 14, 2019.
Committee of the Whole Consent Agenda
- IDE-2019-11 Water Services Operational Plan Endorsement
- IDE-2019-03 Farm Barn at 2093 Gordon Street – Proposed Removal from Municipal Register of Cultural Heritage Properties
- IDE-2019-05 Sign By-law Variances – 160 Chancellors Way
- IDE-2019-06 Sign By-law Variances – 32 Clair Road East
- IDE-2019-01 Comprehensive Zoning Bylaw Review – Project Initiation
- IDE-2019-13 Red Light Camera Program Review
- CAO-2019-05 Bill 66, Restoring Ontario’s Competitiveness Act, City of Guelph Response
Council Consent Agenda
Items for Discussion
- CS-2019-32 2019-2022 Council Appointments to the Grand River Conservation Authority Board of Directors and Business Licence Appeals Committee
- CS-2019-33 2019-2022 Public Appointments to the Downtown Guelph Business Association Board of Management
- PS-2019-01 Parkland Dedication By-law Review
- IDE-2019-10 Decision Report 120-122 Huron Street Zoning By-law Amendment File: ZC1709 Ward 1
- IDE-2019-08 Supplementary Decision Report 89 Beechwood Avenue Zoning By-law Amendment File: ZC1706 Ward 3
Public Meeting to Hear Applications
Under Sections 17, 34 and 51 of The Planning Act
- IDE-2019-14 Statutory Public Meeting Report 190, 202, 210 and 216 Arkell Road Proposed Draft Plan of Subdivision and Zoning By-law Amendment
For more information
Refer to guelph.ca/agendas for the consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.