Monday, November 19, 2018 – 6:00 p.m
Closed Meeting Items:
- CS-2018-62 Memorandum of Agreement Between the City of Guelph and the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, Moving Pictures Technicians, Artists and Allied Crafts of the United States, its Territories and Canada (IATSE) Local 357.
Open Meeting: 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Council Consent Agenda
- IDE-2018.133 Sign By-Law Variances – 175 Stone Road West
- IDE-2018.134 Sign By-Law Variances – 649 Scottsdale Drive
- IDE-2018-135 Sign By-Law Variances – 370-374 Stone Road West
- IDE-2018-136 Guelph Junction Railway – Board of Directors
- CS-2018-61 Request for Designation as an Event of Municipal Significance – Wellington Brewery
- CS-2018-63 Subordination and Postponement Agreement – Habitat for Humanity Wellington Dufferin Guelph
- PS-2018-33 43 Arthur Street South Spring Mill Distillery – Sleeman Breweries Ltd. – By the Glass Manufacturer’s Limited Liquor Sales Licence Application
- Closed Meeting Investigation Report re: Clair-Maltby Secondary Plan Community Working Group and Technical Working Group
Items For Discussion:
For more information
Refer to guelph.ca/agendas for the consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.