The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Monday, December 10, 2018 – 6:30 p.m
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Council Consent Agenda
- IDE-2018-131 Decision Report 278 College Avenue West Zoning By-law Amendment File: ZC1801 Ward 5
- CS-2018-27 2018 Third Quarter Operating Variance Report
Public Meeting to Hear Applications under Sections 17, 34 and 51 of the Planning Act
- IDE-2018-138 Statutory Public Meeting Report 361 Whitelaw Road Proposed Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendments Ward 4
- IDE-2018-139 Statutory Public Meeting Report 1657 and 1665 Gordon Street Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment File: OZS18-003 Ward 6
- IDE-2018-141 Statutory Public Meeting Report 50-52 Dean Avenue Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment File: OZS18-002 Ward 5
- IDE-2018-142 Statutory Public Meeting Report 127 Cityview Drive North Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment File: OZS18-006 Ward 1
Items For Discussion:
For more information
Refer to guelph.ca/agendas for the consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.