Beat the lineups at the polls on election day, and vote in the municipal election at the advanced polls:
- Friday, October 12, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday, October 13, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday, October 14, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
You can vote at any of the advanced polling stations:
- Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
- Evergreen Seniors Community Centre, 683 Woolwich Street
- Clair Road Emergency Services Centre, 160 Clair Road West
- Athletic Centre, University of Guelph (offered only on October 12)
All advance voting locations offer accessible voting devices.
To vote at advanced polls, you need:
- Your voter notification card
- An acceptable piece of ID. For a complete list of ID visit guelph.ca/vote
If you have not received a voter notification card, you can still vote with proper ID.
You can also add yourself to the voter list or make corrections by visiting the City’s website.
If you can’t vote in the advanced polls, election day is on October 22. You can visit guelph.ca/vote and use your postal code to see a list of locations to vote on election day.
All locations on election day will be physically accessible, and one location in each ward will offer assistive voting devices.
For more information
Stephen O’Brien, City Clerk
City Clerk’s Office, Corporate Services
City of Guelph
519-822-1260 extension 5644