Monday, September 10, 2018 – 2:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting Items
- Chief Administrative Officer Contract
Open Meeting – 2:30 p.m.
- Presentation of the Bee City Designation – Lorne Widmer and Cathy Dykstra
Council Consent Report
- IDE-2018-119 Supporting Private Members Bill C312 – National Cycling Strategy
- IDE-2018-120 Recommended Natural Heritage Action Plan
- IDE-2018-121 Heritage Review Process for Requests to Demolish
- IDE-2018-128 Planning Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
- PS-2018-32 Sleeman Breweries Ltd. – Manufacturer’s Limited Liquor Sales Licence Application
- CS-2018-60 Request for Designation as an Event of Municipal Significance – Royal City Brewing Company
Items for Discussion
For more information
Refer to guelph.ca/agendas for the consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.