The links below will redirect you to a specific report within the larger PDF agenda. When accessed from a mobile device, these links may not function properly and will link to page one of the agenda document. Agendas routinely exceed 100 mb in size. It’s recommended that mobile users access the agendas only when connected to a wifi network.
Monday, September 10, 2018 – 2:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, Guelph City Hall, 1 Carden Street
Closed Meeting Items
- Chief Administrative Officer Contract
Open Meeting – 2:30 p.m.
- Presentation of the Bee City Designation – Lorne Widmer and Cathy Dykstra
Council Consent Report
- IDE-2018-119 Supporting Private Members Bill C312 – National Cycling Strategy
- IDE-2018-120 Recommended Natural Heritage Action Plan
- IDE-2018-121 Heritage Review Process for Requests to Demolish
- IDE-2018-128 Planning Advisory Committee Terms of Reference
- PS-2018-32 Sleeman Breweries Ltd. – Manufacturer’s Limited Liquor Sales Licence Application
- CS-2018-60 Request for Designation as an Event of Municipal Significance – Royal City Brewing Company
Items for Discussion
For more information
Refer to guelph.ca/agendas for the consolidated agenda. Minutes and audio will be posted following the meeting. Video will be posted if/when available.